The research group has been working in the Natural Products Chemistry area, within the themes: Prospecting Cerrado species with biological activities, Synthesis and Semisynthesis and structural modifications of molecules based on Natural Products, Chemical Ecology and Development of Chromatographic Methods.
- Development of Chromatographic Methods and Quality Control.
- Chemical Ecology: Study of the interactions between organisms and their environment, as well as the characterization of the mediators compounds of these interactions.
- Prospecting Cerrado Species with Biological Activity.
- Natural Products Chemistry: Isolation and Characterization of secondary metabolites.
- Síynthesis, Semisynthesis and Structural Modification of molecules based on Natural Products.
Liliane Nebo (Coordinator)
Claudinei Alves da Silva
Karla S. Malaquias
Ricardo Alexandre Figueiredo de Matos